This blog is a tribute to Belle, and all the dogs who have come before and after. They are my friends, my companions, my teachers and my students. They bring me both joy and heartache, laughter and tears. There is nothing as sweet as the smell of puppy breathe, and nothing as sad as the final goodbye.


Thursday, May 18, 2017

A Must Read for Shelter Workers

-->
A worthwhile read, especially if your goal is to improve the lives of shelter dogs. Robert Cabral has an exceptional understanding of the stresses shelter dogs experience and offers practical hands-on training advise, free of useless politically correct pseudo ‘science’, for helping dogs cope (and behave) in a shelter environment so they can successfully transition to a home. Should be required reading for shelter and rescue workers and volunteers.

No comments: