This blog is a tribute to Belle, and all the dogs who have come before and after. They are my friends, my companions, my teachers and my students. They bring me both joy and heartache, laughter and tears. There is nothing as sweet as the smell of puppy breathe, and nothing as sad as the final goodbye.


Thursday, January 22, 2015

How fluent are you in dog-speak?


How well do you know dogs? Take this qizz and find out

http://www.mnn.com/family/pets/quiz/how-fluent-are-you-in-dog-speak#content



Dogs can’t speak our verbal language, but they give us tons of information using body language. Everything a dog thinks and feels is spelled out clearly in how it holds its body, tail, ears, eyes and even the corners of its mouth. However, we humans have varying skill levels in understanding what our dogs are saying. So, how fluent are you in dog-speak? Take the quiz to find out!


No comments: